Ohlone West Conservation Bank (OWCB) is located within Southern Alameda County and is immediately adjacent to the Ohlone Preserve Conservation Bank. It is contiguous with watershed lands owned by the San Francisco PUC and wilderness preserves of the East Bay Regional Park District. OWCB is owned and managed by Fletcher Conservation Lands. Fletcher Conservation Lands has contracted with Westervelt to handle all credit sales. Contact Westervelt at (916) 646-3644 for information about credit availability and pricing.
Service Area Map
- View/Download the Alameda Whipsnake CDFW Service Area Map (PDF)
- View/Download the Alameda Whipsnake USFWS Service Area Map (PDF)
- View/Download the California Red-Legged Frog Service Area Map (PDF)
- View/Download the California Tiger Salamander Service Area Map (PDF)
- View/Download the Callippe Silverspot Butterfly Service Area Map (PDF)
Please contact Travis Hemmen at (916) 646-3644, or use the “Request For Information” form for additional site or pricing information.Request More Information